FISHING DAY TRIP
Fly fishing in Iceland tour operator offers quite a large range of fishing trips all around the Island. VIP fishing in Iceland, small private groups, large groups, single guided trips day trips.
Salmon fishing, trout fishing, sea trout fishing or char fishing is available to any interested and keen anglers of any ages.
Drop us a line and tell us your needs and we do our best to make you journey pleasant.
- Guide picks you up early morning and drives to the river.
- Fishing trip takes about 5-10 hours.
- Guide brings: Fishing tackles and waders if needed.
- Price range from 370 euros per person per day.
- 40 – 110 km from Reykjavik.
- Salmon: June 15th – October 15th
- Trout/char: April 1st – October 20th
- Trophy trout: April 15th – September 15th
All day tours are inclusive of:
- Fishing licence
- Private guide
- Tackle hire (rod, reel, waders and flies)
- Transportation (Reykjavik – river/lake – Reykjavik)